Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Snooki Shuts Down Divorce Rumors By Saying She & Jionni LaValle Are Ready For A Third Child!

No trouble in paradise Jersey here!

Snooki is shutting down rumors that her marriage to Jionni LaValle is on the rocks by saying that their actually looking to expand the GTL squad!

Related: Snooki, JWOWW, Spencer Pratt, And Tiffany Pollard Walk Into A Bar

The Jersey Shore: Family Vacation star told Us Weekly:

"We are planning to have kids at the end of July. So hopefully I will have another baby by August/ September. I want two more babies. I'm super excited. We will see."

As for all the speculation about the status of the relationship, Snooki explained:

"I'm still proudly wearing my ring. I love him to death. I think people worry because we never take pictures together and post on Instagram. He hates pictures, he hates this fame life. He likes to be quiet and reserved, which humbles me. So, I think if I don't take pictures with him or I don't share my life with him, people are like, ‘Are you still with your husband?' I don't need to share with the world what me and my husband are going through. We are totally fine. We don't post our life on social media, but I love him to death and he's my best friend and he's just a little shy so leave him alone."

She also admitted she had a bit of "mom guilt" while filming her new show away from her family:

"It's definitely different because I have two kids now. So I kind of have that mom guilt of leaving. … I have responsibilities now. The whole time I was thinking, ‘What are my kids doing?' The hardest part was being a mom and trying to enjoy it — knowing that my kids were fine, but the mom guilt was serious."

We feel you! Wishing the fam the best of luck!

[Image via Instagram/Derrick Salters/WENN.]

More From this publisher : HERE ; This post was curated using : TrendingTraffic

=>
***********************************************
Learn More Here: Snooki Shuts Down Divorce Rumors By Saying She & Jionni LaValle Are Ready For A Third Child!
************************************
=>


Snooki Shuts Down Divorce Rumors By Saying She & Jionni LaValle Are Ready For A Third Child! was originally posted by 25 VT Video Tutorials

No comments:

Post a Comment